my first journey across the ocean!

Donnerstag, Juni 10, 2004


I am so f***ed up. Gosh. I had exactly approximately 90 minutes of sleep this night, don't ask my why, but I could not sleep until 5:30am and had to get up at 7:00am. Yes, I am feeling exactly the way I look today. It's horrible, and I will do nothing but sleep when I come home. The office is nearly ready now to go back to work, but most of the day I spent with moving boxes. Boxes with files, with Customer-goodies, with coke-cans, with paper bags... boxes and boxes and boxes. I spent another good time at the AMADEUS terminal, which is like the one travel agencies use to see if there there are seats available. I have to check where which aircraft from which carrier are overnight, so I had to look for the last flight of every connection. That means typing about 250 times something like TN1ABKKSIN/ADJ (yeah, it has a meaning...), and printing out about 250 pages with information not really more comfortable to read. And now I have to interpret that. aaaaaaahhhh!
Time to go home, grap some hours of sleep and come back to "human".