my first journey across the ocean!

Samstag, Juni 19, 2004

Now I've been awake for about 41 hours.
Take this advice from me: Don't try this at home. It sucks. Really. I kinda feel guilty to do this to my body, hopefully its payback will not be too hard. But one thing lead to another...
Going out was fun, we went to eat some Thai food at the Esplanade (the theater), then went to New Asia bar (located in S'pores highest building in the top floor, then to Indochine at the little river through CBD. Somehow I managed to pick a girls' drink (actually PINK) two times by just picking something out of the menu that sounded good. Hope that does not give hints about my charakter. I took a Whisky afterwards, just to have something that is not pink. So I got a little drunk... combined with being tired and having some painkillers... not a good idea at all, but I feel pretty well for that. Now I finally go to sleep, and I will surely sleep like a stone. Until 7:30... I meet Weiwei at 9:30 at the boarder to Malaysia to go to Malaka. She is confident that the trip will work the way we planned it (despite going there and knowing where to sleep, nothing is really planned), but it will be fun anyway.
I can't wait to show Tine all the places that I discover here. It will be SOOO much fun with her, and actually it is only some really short weeks until she comes here. I am soooooooooo looking forward to see her! I miss her a lot, really. Things will be complete and fine again when she is here.
My efforts at work paid off: Johannes seems to like what I've done and wrote a mail to LTP that we completet the preparation. So now the project is going to get into the practical phase, that will be cool!
Good night, friends. Tine, I miss U!