my first journey across the ocean!

Mittwoch, Juni 30, 2004

this is fun!

A day like no other - like every other day. I finally got my private website back up at floho.com, it has a RSS-Feed of this blog and is the platform for my lyrics, gallery, forum, and so on. All these things had no common basis recently, so this was a natural thing to do.
It is based on Mambo CMS now, a fine CMS with a very good administration module. Just for these who are interested in this kind of information.

Family stuff is getting better - at least there is some hope and light. At the end of the day, we have a common target, even when we come from very different directions.

Work is getting even more interesting right now. I am getting the information that I crawled out ready to be presented in Manila, and as the MNL-guy can't come over here, I will go to Manila with Robin, maybe already next Thursday. Exciting!

So just take a look at my new website, relax regarding my family stuff (it could be worse), and enjoy this day. It won't come back!