my first journey across the ocean!

Freitag, Mai 21, 2004

goooooood morning Singapore!

What a fine day it is! Tine gave me a wake-up call at half past six, and with some minutes to wash the sleep from my eyes and enjoying the sun just waking up like me I made it to be in the office at half past seven, which gave me enough time to start working on the LCC survey. I review it in every detail now, to not miss a single line and present perfect work to Mr. Bussmann on monday. It's all about the first impression, y'know!
I crancked up the webradio until the others arrived by nine. Now I am sitting here with my third can of coke light (its not called diet coke here, don't ask me why) and look forward to an relaxed day of concentrated work. Oh, did I mention concentration? Looks like I have to end blogging for now :-)