my first journey across the ocean!

Dienstag, Juni 01, 2004

I´ve been to the botanic gardens today!
Of course the sun disappeared in the moment I left the office and when I was finally there (about 1km from the office) the rain started. But who cares! I had a really good time, although the pictures would have been more impressive in the sun. I´ll add one or two here anyway. Entry is free to the botanic gardens and it really is a huge area. There is a rainforest part, a stone garden, two little lakes, and a whole lot of different trees.

Except that I have no big news today... office still looks the same, just some cable works and painting today, and the sun always sets at 7:15 pm. That drives me crazy! Y'know, I really love being outside in summer when it is still bright at 10 pm?!? I miss that a lot. Darkness sucks. Especially for people like me who tend to be awake a lot in the night. I just want to seeeeee something!

Well, complaining won't help here. :-)