my first journey across the ocean!

Mittwoch, Juni 02, 2004

Wooohoooo!
I got into the internet from my flat!!!
That´s some sort of success. I spied on Elena, my flatmate, to see why she gets into the net and I don´t. Now what - she had a special software. Today I searched the Singnet homepage (the local ISP), and whoa, there it was. Installed it, didn't open. So I just set up another user on WinXP (who cares, I will reinstall the system as soon as possible anyway), and it WORKS! So maybe that new modem was worth the money at last !?!
Of course the computer is working at snail-speed now, but when the system is fresh I guess I will be able to work normal again on friday or saturday.
Much more important, I will be able to blog on the days I'm not in the office! (yes, these days exist!)
Bye bye to you all, enjoy the day!

1 Comments:

Blogger still a student. said...

Hey hey...thanx for your commment on my blog! Had a great Vesak day today, hope yours went well too..
So, are you here for holidays or wad? So so, are you a Deutsch? Oh gosh, i was looking at your profile earlier...haha, guess wad? i took 2 semesters of Deutsch in uni! It's such an coincidence!
Anway, hope you're enjoying the stay here in singapore!
Alles Gute! =)

3:00 AM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home