my first journey across the ocean!

Donnerstag, Juli 08, 2004

off to the Philippines

hey folks, just a short message today... I'll be off to Manila 'til tomorrow. Exciting! Maybe I can take some pictures. Robin will be with me, as I said, and he just went to the dentist because one of his "wisdom teeth" (I don't know that in Englisch) hurts like hell. Hope he survives until tomorrow :-)
This morning I also saved my butt - the credit card bill was not paid from my bank some days ago, and Tine's parents, who get my mail while I am away, called me yesterday evening when they received a letter from the bank. Fortunateley, all it took me where two short calls after lunch (8am in Germany) and everything was fine again. That would not have been funny: Being in Singapore without a credit card and no bank account. Phew...

So hang on, and all of you Germans, go to nichtlustig and laugh your a** off! And all of you could try joecartoon.

See you!