my first journey across the ocean!

Samstag, Juni 05, 2004

it is raining. Again. And again.
Hm, that adds a tropical flavour to Singapore. A flavour I did not ask for... but who cares.
The thunderstorms here are really impressing, and I have not seen so many lightnings in such a short time.
The last days were pretty lame, mainly because I was pretty lame. Not being in office means to be at home most of the day when the weather is bad (which it was the whole week more or less), not seing anybody. Well, I´m bored, but maybe that`s gonna change as I am invited to my first party today! Well, I have no idea what to expect as I know only one person there who also is just a guest. I don´t care - I´ll just see what happens.

My new flatmate Christoph is a nice guy. He has exactly the body that I would like to have and possibly will never achieve. I HATE HIM for that :-) I will prepare to blindfold Tine when she arrives here to prevent anything to "happen".

;-)

So... well... just hang on and wait for the weather to get better and my life to be less LAME. I`ll do the same.